From the desk of Denny McNamara:
It has been an honor serving as your state representative. Being a landscape contractor and small business owner, I chose to run for office in order to bring some fiscal sanity and common sense to St. Paul.
As an employer who was always trying to live within a budget, I found it amazing that state government rarely, if ever, chose to live within its means. Each year, projected government spending would increase without restraint, and because of this, Minnesota has been forced to overcome countless budget deficits.
As your representative, I’ve worked hard to get Minnesota’s spending in line, while working with members of all parties to find solutions to our state’s most pressing needs.
My priorities will always be prioritized state spending, forcing government to live within its means, protecting our state’s most vulnerable residents, ensuring our schools have equitable funding, and creating a more job-friendly state that encourages employers to expand their businesses and their workforce.
But what are your priorities? Over the years, my goal has been to meet with as many of my constituents as possible. I like to hear firsthand how you want state government to change. It is a privilege to fight for your interests in St. Paul, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
As always, you can reach me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 651-437-2597.
Keep in touch,
P.S. Please don’t hesitate to email me anytime, and once again, thanks for visiting dennymcnamara.com!
Read my latest news…
- I’m proud to have supported the most comprehensive nursing home funding reform in nearly 30 years (10/15/2015)
- Lawmakers were successful in slowing the growth of state government (6/16/2015)
- The legislative session came to a close and there is good and bad news to report (5/20/2015)
- Hello from the State Capitol (4/30/2015)
- I think Governor Dayton’s proposal is too expensive (4/13/2015)
- $7 billion over ten years for road and bridge repairs (3/27/2015)
- Denny McNamara’s 2015 Legislative Survey (3/6/2015)
- Minnesota is currently on pace to see a $3.1 billion windfall (3/6/2015)
- Article: Rep. McNamara and Sen. Sieben hold community meeting in Hastings (1/30/2015)
- Save the Date: Denny to hold two town meetings in January (1/17/2015)
- Legislation gives Minnesotans some needed tax relief (1/17/2015)
- Former Hastings legislator Jerry Dempsey dies (1/16/2015)
- Article: Denny is open to supporting early voting (1/15/2015)
- Minnesota’s State Capitol is once again open for business (1/9/2015)
- Article: Denny stopped short of endorsing the suggestion to raise the gas tax (1/7/2015)
- Article: Denny comments on natural resources issues facing his committee in 2015 (1/4/2015)
- Rep. McNamara named new chairman of House Environment Committee (11/18/2014)
- Vote for Denny McNamara on November 4th! (11/3/2014)
- View this candidate forum on Hastings Community Television cable channel 15 (10/28/2014)
- Public information meeting: Mississippi River Corridor Critical Area (7/14/2014)
- Walk with Denny in the Hastings Rivertown Days parade! (7/13/2014)
- The 2014 Legislative Session has come to an end (5/16/2014)
- More details about the proposed Hastings pedestrian/bike trail (4/29/2014)
- Legislative Update: Bonding Bill and Tax Relief (4/25/2014)
- Minnesota is Headed in the Right Direction (4/7/2014)
- I want to share these survey results with you. (3/28/2014)
- State Representative Denny McNamara’s 2014 Legislative Survey (3/8/2014)
- Informational interview with Rep Denny McNamara (54B) (3/8/2014)
- What should be done with the budget surplus? (3/7/2014)
- Expect plenty of news from the Capitol this year (2/26/2014)